Monday, May 21, 2012

JULIA CHILDS' PARIS

Today was my day to follow "Julia Childs' Paris" which is one of the 25 walks as described in the book : Forever Paris: 25 Walks in the Footsteps of the City's most Illustrious Figures by Christina Henry.  I really love the book because it provides some interesting information about the "illustrious figures" and then gives a good walking directions along with a map.  I appreciate it even more after today because I was able to follow the directions without getting  lost - this is saying a lot because I have a horrible sense of direction.


In Photos -Julia Child's Paris:

ALONG RUE CLER
CHILD'S SHOPPING STREET


BELLOTA BELLOTA
SPECIALIZES IN SPANISH HAMS & CHEESE

ALONG RUE JEAN NICOT
CHILD LOVED TO STROLL ALONG THE SEINE
81, RUE DE l'UNIVERSITE
JULIA LIVED HERE WITH HUSBAND PAUL
KITCHEN WHERE IT ALL STARTED
E. DEHILLERIN
CHILD'S FAVORITE SHOP
E. DEHILLERIN
"THE KITCHEN STORE OF ALL TIME"

No comments:

Post a Comment